Read like a daemon, not a demon
Much to read and so little time to read it in. First week of classes is down and a pile of reading has been set out to accomplish. Including:
- Alien Phenomenology: or what its like to be a thing by Ian Bogost
- The Problem of Where to Start: A Foundation Question for Creative Writing Higher Degree Candidates and Supervisors by Donna Lee Brien
- Practice As Research: Approaches to Creative Enquiry by Estelle Barrett
- The Cult, the Cultive Milieu and Secularisation by Colin Campbell
- Plus, the MC2015 Program Suite and Delivery for the Future by Associate Professor Fiona Peterson and Saskia Hansen.
Let the games begin.