Checklist: How to Ease Stress
Spot on. Balance is the key. Not really my strongest characteristic!
How to Ease the Stress Levels – Checklist
I am often very good at stressing, and when i do, my brain gets all fuzzy and clouded. When it does, all I do is whinge and procrastinate. In an attempt to stop this MADNESS, i devised a little checklist for myself. Ways to ease stress. or at least control the stress.
- DO STUFF THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE & STOP WHINING
- HAVE A DRINK WITH A GOOD FRIEND AND TALK ABOUT RANDOM STUFF. KEY HERE IS TO LAUGH
- COOK A NICE MEAL FOR YOURSELF. PUT EFFORT INTO IT, DONT BE SHY.
- WATCH BAD TV/ TRASHY MOVIES
- FOCUS ON THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. VISUALIZE IT, OWN IT.
- BREATHE …. JUST… BREATHE.
- SEARCH THE WEB FOR GIFS/IMGS THAT MAKE YOU FORGET EVERYTHING. LIKE THIS: